Uganda Telecom is a well known Telecommunications Company in Uganda. It's also Uganda’s first Telecommunication operator. They have owned a Full Telecommunications Operator license. They have emerged in the IT area in the 1970’s. Uganda Telecom was incorporated in 1998 as a Public Limited Liability Company. Uganda Telecom Limited (UTL) is Uganda’s national fixed line, mobile as well as Internet provider. LAP GreenN has acquired their shares 69% . The rest is held by Government of Uganda (31%).
Uganda telecom Ltd. offers Pro Pack those who would like to run their businesses several plans within high speeds that are up to 3 Mbps. It’s ideal solution for small and medium sized companies to make their companies bloom.