Quanta Services, Inc. (NYSE:PWR) recently experienced some interesting developments in terms of insider activity and dividend announcements. Let’s dive deeper into these updates to gain a better understanding of the company’s current standing.
In a recent transaction, Quanta Services’ EVP Donald Wayne sold 5,000 shares of the company’s stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $210.92, resulting in a total transaction value of $1,054,600. After the completion of the sale, Wayne now holds 41,323 shares of Quanta Services, valued at approximately $8,715,847.16. This insider activity was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Quanta Services also made a significant announcement in terms of its quarterly dividend. On October 13th, the company paid a dividend of $0.08 per share to investors of record as of October 2nd. This represents an annualized dividend of $0.32 and a dividend yield of 0.17%. Currently, Quanta Services has a payout ratio of 6.82%.
These updates reflect the company’s ongoing efforts to enhance shareholder value and provide insight into the faith its executives have in the company’s future prospects.
Quanta Services Stock Performance:
Quanta Services stock recently traded at $184.45, showing a 0.7% increase. The company has a market capitalization of $26.80 billion and a PE ratio of 39.04. With a 52-week low of $134.61 and a 52-week high of $212.82, Quanta Services has showcased its ability to navigate the market and maintain a strong position.
Various brokerages have weighed in on Quanta Services, providing their outlook on the stock. Credit Suisse Group increased its target price from $201.00 to $238.00, classifying the stock as “outperform.” Similarly, Robert W. Baird has reiterated an “outperform” rating with a price target of $219.00. Stifel Nicolaus has maintained a “buy” rating, setting a $212.00 price objective. These positive assessments showcase a favorable outlook for the company.
In conclusion, Quanta Services has seen notable insider activity and announced a quarterly dividend. These developments, combined with the stock’s performance and analyst opinions, suggest a positive outlook for the company’s future. As always, it is crucial for investors to conduct further research and analysis before making any investment decisions.
1. What insider activity recently occurred at Quanta Services?
– EVP Donald Wayne sold 5,000 shares of Quanta Services stock.
2. What was the average price at which the shares were sold?
– The shares were sold at an average price of $210.92.
3. What dividend announcement did Quanta Services make?
– Quanta Services announced a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share.
4. When was the dividend paid and to whom?
– The dividend was paid on October 13th to investors of record as of October 2nd.
5. What is Quanta Services’ current stock price and market capitalization?
– Quanta Services’ stock recently traded at $184.45, with a market capitalization of $26.80 billion.
6. What are analysts’ perspectives on Quanta Services?
– Various brokerages have provided positive ratings and price targets for Quanta Services, suggesting a favorable outlook for the company.